Luther Special Care Home
Luther Special Care Home (LSCH) is LutherCare’s first facility, founded in 1955 as Lutheran Sunset Home, a long-term care home for 58 residents. Today, LSCH is an affiliate of Saskatoon Health Region. It offers 129 beds for level 3 and 4 care, including a secure 49-bed dementia care unit.
Admission to Luther Special Care Home is through the Saskatoon Health Region’s Client Patient Access Service (CPAS).
P: (306) 655-4346
Click here to review the rights and responsibilities of long term care home residents in the Saskatoon Health Region.
- 24-hour nursing care for 129 residents
- Secure 49-bed dementia care unit for residents with cognitive impairment
- Spiritual Care
- Recreation Therapy/ Volunteer Services
- Social Worker
- 2 respite beds
- Affiliated with Saskatoon Health Region
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- Community Day Programs for seniors at risk
- LutherCare Home Help service available to residents.
P: (306) 664-0300
F: (306) 664-0311