LutherCare Communities is always looking for new volunteers. All ages, from youth to seniors, are welcome!
We have a variety of opportunities for volunteers to help at LutherCare Communities. Volunteers can help support our residents and staff in programs and other services, or visit with our residents on an individual basis. The following are regular volunteer opportunities at LutherCare Communities:
- Aqua Therapy Assistant
- Chapel Assistant
- Day Program Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Friendly Visitor
- Hairdresser Assistant
- Pet Visitation
- Recreation Program Assistant
- Spiritual Care
- Walking Program Assistant
Requirements to be a volunteer include the following:
- Compassion and respect for the elderly.
- Minimum age of 12, unless accompanied by adult.
- Completion of police record check (free of charge, with a letter from us).
- Two personal references.