A safe and caring Continuum of LivingTM for all.
Our mission is to provide excellence in care, shelter, and support in a nurturing Christian environment for all entrusted to our care.
To achieve our vision and mission, LutherCare Communities focuses on shared, deeply held values that govern our behaviour and guide our actions. These values have been foundational to LutherCare Communities since the development of the first seniors’ home in 1955. They reflect a dynamic, caring, and growing organization.
- Excellence in care and service;
- Focus on clients, residents, and guests to whom we provide care and services;
- Integrity, fairness, and principles of ethical conduct as reflected in the social principles of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada;
- Diversity within an inclusive, dynamic, collegial community;
- Openness to change through seizing opportunities with passion, creativity, and innovation;
- Nurturing positive, healthy working relationships between staff and residents, and among staff;
- Exercising responsible stewardship of our resources;
- Maintaining pride in our history and traditions, including contributions of Lutheran and other faith and community groups.