Located in the quiet Richmond Heights neighborhood, the 4-storey Luther Heights overlooks the scenic South Saskatchewan River. Luther Heights offers 120 suites – 70 available through life lease purchase and 50 available through government-subsidized rental.
- 24-hour personal emergency response system
- Spiritual care and inter-denominational worship
- Activity and tenant services coordinators
- Dining room food services (Monday – Friday noon & evening meals)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adjustable kitchen cabinets
- Wellness clinic
- Foot care clinic
- Massage therapy
- Exercise equipment
- Library with computer
- Craft room
- Beauty salon/Barber shop
- Weekly banking services
- Milk delivery on site
- LutherCare Home Help service available to residents
- Easy-to-use kitchen fixtures
- Common laundry for personal use
- Large, energy efficient windows
- Excellent sound-proof rating
- Extended balcony railings
- 15-bedroom Intermediate Care Home
Rental suites are available to those people whose income is less than $42,000 per year. Rent cost for these suites is based on 30% of the gross monthly income.
Also available is a life lease option, which consists of a purchase value and monthly occupancy fees thereafter. At the time the resident no longer lives at Luther Heights, the guaranteed buy-back provision ensures the buy-back of the suite less appropriate deductions.
Please see the Luther Heights brochure and applications for current pricing.