Home Help, a service of LutherCare Communities, helps individuals maintain healthy independent lifestyles while living in their home. A home help service enriches a supportive and nurturing service to individuals even as their needs change. We provide services throughout the community of Saskatoon in a reliable and person centered manner. Home Help Services Professionally trained and reliable, the home help service visits clients in the community to perform an agreed upon service, which may include any combination of these or other services:
- Housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation
- Full personal care
- Medication reminders
- Nutrition monitoring
- Liaison with community services
- Shopping, appointments, travel preparation
- Mail handling
- Safety checks
- Hourly respite/Overnight service
- Communication with family members
Why choose Home Help?
- Flexible times and services
- Trained and reliable home help staff
- Home Help will consider all internal and external referrals
For a booking and consultation, please contact Home Help at 664-0393.